SERVING ON THE FOOD MATTERS TEAM
This team knows that Food Matters and desires to work together to provide the meals that bring us together.
Opportunities to connect with our church family and community through Food Matters are:
- Set Up (tables and chairs)
- Setting Tables (table cloths, dishes etc.)
- Decor (theme ideas, center pieces etc.)
- Food Prep at Home (baking cookies, squares etc.)
- Food Prep at Church (washing, chopping, plating food)
- Serving Coffee and Tea
- Table Clean Up (clearing dishes from tables)
- Dishwasher (loading and unloading in kitchen)
- Gym Clean Up (putting away tables, chairs etc.)
- Purchaser (buying food items from Costco or Wholesale Club)
- Laundry (washing tea towels and dish clothes at home)
- Preparing meals for those in need (Take Them A Meal)
If you would like to volunteer in this ministry, or if you would like more information about ways you can serve in this area, please fill out this simple, online contact form and we will be in contact with you to discuss your involvement.