CHILDREN'S MINISTRY SUMMER INTERN
The Summer Children’s Ministry Intern will work closely with the Children and Families Director to plan and implement children and family related ministry opportunities. The Intern will be given opportunities to teach, reach and minister to children aged 0-10, under the direction of the C&F Director and team.
Dates of Internship – April 29, 2019 – August 27th, 2019
• Be involved with planning and implementing children and family related ministry opportunities.
• Planning, coordinating and implementing summer children ministry programing.
• Complete administrative tasks as given.
• Maintain healthy work relationships with others.
• Nurture spiritual growth as an individual and among other children.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: You must…
• Have a deep, growing personal faith in Jesus Christ and support the Statement of Faith and Core Values of Summerland Baptist Church.
• Have a passion to help children and families discover Jesus through worship and Scripture.
• Show willingness to be teachable in areas of ministry like: communication, time management, and organization skills.
• Have an interest and ability to plan, develop, organize and carry out ministry programs effectively.
• Be a creative thinker, who is a team player with a positive attitude.
Applications will be accepted until a successful candidate is found.