Want to Volunteer?
SERVING IN CHILDREN'S MINISTRIES
This team loves children and wants to intentionally invest in their lives.
(Please note that you must have been attending SBC for at least 6 months and be willing to undergo a criminal record check in order to work directly with children.)
Some of the opportunities to serve in this area are:
- SBC Kids (Nursery, Preschool and Elementary)
- Greeting and Check-In (before first and second service)
- Sparks and SPUDZ (small group leaders, station leaders, prayer pals)
- G.R.O.W. (Nursery and Toddlers on Friday mornings)
- Tumble Time (hold babies, connect with moms, serve coffee, set up/clean up)
If you would like to volunteer in this ministry, or if you would like more information about ways you can serve in this area, please fill out this simple, online contact form and we will be in contact with you to discuss your involvement.